Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sunday Funnies

God was sitting in Heaven one day, when a scientist, new to heaven, approached and said, "Lord, you're not needed anymore. We scientists have finally figured out how to create life from nothing--just like you did way back in 'the beginning.' "

"Oh, really?" God replied. "Tell me about this."

"Well," the scientist started. "We can now take dirt, form it into a human likeness and breathe life into it, thus creating man--just like you did."

"That's amazing," replied God. "Would you be willing to show me?"

"Sure," said the scientist. With that he proudly bent down to the earth, scooped up two hands full of its finest soil and began to mold it.

"Whoa, there!" God said. "Hold on just a minute. Get your own dirt."

(Thanks to Paul)

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Stern said...

That would have been interesting to see...

8:04 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Haha!! I love it!!!

10:01 PM  
Blogger bobbie said...

I really like this!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Lanny said...

Hah, take that! Only a nerdy non-relational scientist would be dorky enough to be the guest in someone's home and tell Him he isn't needed.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

Ralph, Ralph, I absolutely cannot laugh because this is way too profound!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

My pastor will love this one. I certainly did!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

That is a dandy Ralph. Thanks.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Janell said...

Okay, I get it now. Had to read it twice, tho. I'm a little slow today.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home