Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's Official

Well, it’s official so I might as well tell you. After only fifty-three years, I have finally found a family that wants to adopt me. Better yet, they are willing to adopt me wife and kids as well. Or, maybe it’s because of my wife and kids they are willing to adopt me.

We “crashed’ the Morrow family reunion for the past three days and had a great time. Those people know how to party. You’ll have to check Cliff’s blog to get the details of the reunion. I’m not the youngest but the “newest” member of the family so I don’t feel it is my place to give the report. But, I will tell you at the banquet last night it was quite an honor to get accepted and adopted into the family.

We are still waiting on the paperwork but I am sure it’s just hung up in the process.

To all the Morrow's - THANK YOU. Thanks for adopting us. Thanks for a great weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

I'll bet it was a great time... they seem like a fun bunch... not too "corny" and serve great food!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Rhodent
They are a GREAT bunch. The food was great except for the night I picked th e resturant.
Ralph

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Well, at least they're making the adoption legal, with paperwork and all. Otherwise, you might feel they could disown you at any time. I'm glad you had a great time. I'm sure there were a lot of laughs.

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know Ralph. I think those Morrows are just looking for someone with a strong back and a weak mind to help out on the family farm. Don't let them know that you can drive a tractor or a bobcat. Tell them you're allergic to corn!
Just kidding. They sound like a fun family to belong to.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed to be adopted into the Morrow family.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Astrid said...

I don't know what to say, but congratulations!!!

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph, welcome to you and your family into our family. I know you say you are my dad's younger brother, but I never heard an official title or placement given. I think you would make a good nephew. Also, I enjoyed eating at the place you picked. Although, everyone that ate there said they had a strange dream that night.
From
Uncle Dan

8:19 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey jsut stoppin by real fast to let ya know i am still alive be back later.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home