Sunday, January 22, 2006

A Big Day in Denver

Today is the big day – the AFC championship playoff game between the Denver Broncos and the Steelers. I’m not a big football fan. I don’t even know what AFC stands for. I just know the winner of today’s game goes to the Superbowl.

I am really looking forward to the game. I have it all planned out. We’ll have two types of hot wings, mini corn dogs, grilled buffalo burgers, a veggie tray, a few tacos and tostados, chips and dip, ice tea and other assorted beverages.

We will most likely have leftovers. It’s just Char and I.

11 Comments:

Blogger EV said...

Are you ready for some football!! The menu sounds great.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

John Lynch is one of my favorite former Buccaneers, so of course I will be rooting for the Broncos!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Forget the football, but that food sounds great!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

A feast for two!!
I'd like to chow down some of those leftovers.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Ralph, I'm sorry I got your comment page in a mess.
Those deleted ones were incorrect, so the next one will replace the two that were there.
You can delete this one when you get here and read.
Sorry again, Jim

6:28 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

The food sounds good.

I'm sorry the Broncos lost.
The Broncos offensive coordinator Gary Kubiak is ready for the Houston Texans now.
..
Our other dilemma: should we [Texans] pick Vince Young or Reggie Bush in the first draft?
..

6:30 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Vince Young, Jim. Easy Question.
Ralph: sounds good, wish I could have been there.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Oh I just love soccer!!!!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Jim
No worries about the comments. Actually, it got me kind of excited.
Ralph

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home