Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Schoolers Against the Avalanche

Some times you just run out of ideas on what to post. I did so I asked my good friend Geno, who is eight, to get me a story. Here it is.
The Schoolers Against the Avalanche

By Geno

There was a hockey team called the schoolers. Tonight they are facing the avalanche. Tonight. Drake, Matt, Donovan, and Geno were on the ice. Joe Sakic, Yell, Wayne Gretzky and Rob Blake.

The face off was in the left corner. Matt passed to Drake. Drake passed to Geno. SCORE!

Next period. Drake, Matt, Geno, and Donovan were on the ice. Joe Sakic hit Matt into the news people. They went to the hospital.

Matt got back on the ice and he punched Joe Sakic. That was a penalty.

It was half time and the schoolers were talking about the game plan. Geno had an idea, “Flip the puck to me and I’ll get a goal.”

Drake flipped the puck over to Geno. Geno shot – GOAL! The game was over.

Everyone got gold trophies.

There was a party at Geno’s house. Everyone came even the Avs.

The End.

11 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Wow, that Geno can score!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ralph,
I think we have a sports writer in the making.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Wondering where you were Ralph! Thought you were lost in the clouds! :)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Aravis said...

Children sometimes tell the best stories. *G*

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

You could make Geno a guest writer.
I might try how you worked it with my nine year old GC#4 (Karen Jr.) next week.
..

1:48 AM  
Blogger Miki said...

This is sweet! Glad that your friend could fill in for you, it is very nice that you have talent surrounding you! Maybe make him a regular guest blogger

6:39 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Well, I'm glad I read it, I was standing in line for a dog and Coke and missed about half of the game.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

Smiling at this post. :D

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Picasso! More, please

1:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray for Geno!
Well done.

10:27 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

too cute of a story. think he will write one for me??

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home