Tuesday, October 16, 2007

No Easy Way

There is absolutely no easy way to say this. I got my butt rub from Cliff.
It arrived yesterday in a plain brown package. Evidently, Cliff didn’t want it to get misplaced with our other mail so he was kind enough to write the following message on the outside of the package in bold letters:
BUTT RUB
1) Gently rub in
2) I hope your wife likes this.


I am sure every mail carrier in two states wanted to open that package to see what was inside. I just wonder if we’ll be getting mail the rest of the week.

The downside of Butt Rub is it comes with very few directions. So, I had to figure it out on my own. First, I figured with a name like Butt Rub it was one those “if a little is good, a lot must be better” things. I was right.

Secondly, it really doesn’t say how to apply it. Given the name, I thought a circular motion seemed appropriate. Again, I was right.

I tried it last night and have to admit it’s pretty good stuff. After dinner, I was out front talking to a neighbor. He did give me a rather strange look when I casually mentioned we had butt rubbed chicken for dinner.

Stop by my Butt Rub booth at Blogstock ’08 – you’ll be glad you did.

11 Comments:

Blogger Cliff said...

I'll have to admit Ralph that giving you that butt rub was a real pleasure. I knew how much you'd like it.
Actually on the motion, I prefer back and forth as opposed to your circular preference. But I suppose it really doesn't matter as long things get good and spicy by the time you're done. Be sure and let us know how your wife liked it. I really would have preferred to have.... never mind.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Classic! Just classic! Ok. So how do I get butt rubb? I've never heard of it before. I know my hubby would enjoy butt rubb.

8:15 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

that mail carrier was probably cracking up and went back to the post office and let everyone know the kind of kinky stuff going on at your house. lol

i am sure cath, jaye and i will be first in line at the but rub booth. lol

10:19 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

You people are sick! all Sick!

6:35 AM  
Blogger nora leona said...

Um... Dan, you're related to the one who got this whole thing started. And I don't think the apple fell far from the tree.

I sure hope that none of that Butt Rub gets donated to Second Helpings. I don't even want to think of the fun our volunteers would have with that.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

HaHa! You tell Dan Nora!! I know you are right about the apple!!

The butt rub stuff sounds good. I think I'd prefer the circular motion best. Or maybe back and forth....well I guess I'd have to try both to see which one I liked best. Hmmmm.... very nice of Cliff to send it to you and gave the mail folks something to laugh about!

I saw my neighbor getting his butt rubbed by his female friend the other day. She was using the up and down motion. He seemed to like it pretty well.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! ... That is hilarious. So glad I stopped in here today and caught this post.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Did you smoke a cigarette after the butt rub?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Going Like Sixty said...

Whoa!
You put butt rub on a chicken?
Does that look like a chicken on the label?
PORK BUTT, dude!
I think Cliff needs to reclaim his gift because of improper usage.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

I wish I could have seen the faces of the mailmen, or your neighbor! *LOL*

11:17 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Great! You're going to have a BUTT RUB booth at Blogkstock!!! I was going to ask you or Cliff how I could get some! I know some friends that I would love to give some to for Christmas!

How are the B'08 plans coming along?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home