Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Funnies

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything that merits special attention?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered. "On a trip to South Dakota, I came upon a gang of bikers, who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest biker and smacked him in his face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and yelled, ‘Now, back off!!'”

St. Peter was impressed, "When did that happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago..."

5 Comments:

Blogger Lanny said...

"Giggle, giggle," bust, "guffaw, snort, giggle."

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Too funny!!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Good one again cap!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

I love clean jokes. My students will love this one.

And, about the golf thing. Good luck...I've been a golfaholic for years. I need help, too.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love it!! LOL

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home